PENGUIN SERIES C, CN, AND CB FILTER CHAMBERS are for removal of particulates from various types of solutions. Chambers offer corrosion-resistance, ideal for many O.E.M. and chemical processing applications, including most acids and alkalies to a maximum 230ºF.
Penguin Filter Chambers are manufactured from the following materials to insure process compatibility: CPVC, Polypro or PVDF. Larger models can be manufactured to accommodate filter bags or cartridges. Cartridge options include DOE, 222, and 226 end treatments Multi-round chambers utilized double labyrinth O-ring seals. All models have a standard NPT threaded inlet/outlet. Flange options available on request. System includes initial filter cartridge(s) or bag installed; bleed valve, pressure gauge and guard assembly standard on multi-round models. In-tank mounting available for most models.
• CPVC/Polypropylene/PVDF Materials to insure Process Compatibility
• Select large models can be manufactured to accommodate filter bags or cartridges
• Cartridge options include DOE, 222, and 226 end treatments
• Multi-round chambers utilized double labyrinth O-Ring Seals.
• All models have standard NPT-threaded inlet/outlet. Flange options available on request.
• Includes filter cartridge(s) or bag installed.
• Bleed valve, pressure gauge and guard assembly standard on multi round models.
• In-tank mounting available for most models.
Models 3C-1A, 3C-1B, 3C-1C
Models 4C-1A, 4C-1B, 4C-1C
Models 3CN, 4CN
Models 6CN, 8CN